||VP - Digital Marketing - Chennai
||Department to Co-ordinate
||CRM, Sales, Marketing
||BE with MBA
||12 - 15 yrs exp
||Place of work
- An Engineering Graduate and MBA from Top B Schools with experience in Digital Marketing in a leadership role.
- MUST BE A HANDS-ON EXECUTOR OF WORK WITH AGGRESSIVE FOLLOW-UP SKILLS
- He must be a marketing mind with focus on Digital Marketing
- HE MUST HAVE WORKED WITH NEW GENERATION E-COMMERCE COMPANIES
- Must have worked with Top Real Estate Brands
- Must have handled multiple products/projects under the same brand
- Should have handled a team of atleast 30 to 40 Digital Marketing team Executives/Managers
- Must be number driven professional with multitasking skills and attention to details
- Ability to co-ordinate with management and get his work done hook or crook
Experience: 10 -12 years
Education: BSc/MSc Computers with marketing certifications or BCA/MCA +MBA Marketing with Digital Certifications.
Who Should Apply:
- Demonstrable experience working as a digital marketing professional with atleast 3 years experience in handling Adwords and Facebook PPC budgets worth Rs.5 Cr and above per annum.
- Overall 8- 12 years experience managing the complete suite of digital marketing.
- Should have made PPC strategies to reduce the CPC, and CPL.
- Hands-on experience of Google Analytics, in creating custom reporting, , experiments, goals etc.
- Super skills in native advertising, sponsored content, affiliate marketing and content marketing.
- Out of box thinker to create new ways of interactions with customer and enhancing the customer experience.
|Roles & Responsibilities:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Seasoned digital marketing professional with hands-on experience of growing and running digital channels- SEM, Email Marketing, Retargeting, Affiliate Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Video Adverts, Experience creating websites and landing pages from scratch and administering application pools and web applications.
- Craft strategies for Digital, Social Media, SEO and growth hacks
- Build and manage a rich content/ digital marketing calendar that attracts a qualified audience.
- Maintain Social Media branding, Online Reputation Management (ORM).
- Drive and own performance marketing ROI on Facebook and Google
- Be an expert user of tools such as Linkedin Sales Navigator, Mailchimp, Twilio etc for analysis and lead generation.
- Measure, track and improve ROI in lead generation initiatives like Conversion rate, lead quality, CPC, CPL etc.
- Handling a large team of around 30 – 40 people in SEM, SEO, ORM, Social Media, Website development
||MS Office, Lead Management System, Digital Marketing Tools
||Detail Oriented, Excellent Communication, Leadership Skills, Go Getter