Checklists to consider before buying a property in chennai
The well-occupied busy city celebrates the productive life every day. That’s the special feature connecting us with urban life. Chennai is one among the top metropolitan city in India. Finding an elegant and cozy home to nest you is a bit-challenging task. When there are oodles of solutions spread out to guide you in buying a property in Chennai.
We chennaities always wonder buying a small house in those tall buildings passing through the cab window. Buying a home in Chennai needs to process with a clarity and transparency.You should own a house by satisfying at least 70 percent of your demand checklist.
Checklist on owning a property in Chennai involves guidance:
- You should consider the appreciation value, legal hassles, and investments.
- Money is the prime factor and the starting point to travel your dream. Fix your budget and drive your destination.
- Still more on our way to coordinate with professionals and government officials
- Moreover, the most crucial job is carrying out the document and legal activities.
However, we have heard the glimpse of the checklist; let us get contented with the complete list.
Be in the best place!
- Brand of the Builders and developers
Engage with the best residential builders and developers of the city.
- Quality of the Construction and projectInvestigate the quality of the construction process.
- Banking and financial support
The organization should have collaborated with the financial and banking sectors to help you.
- Final cost sheet of the property
Try to get the complete cost sheet of the property before progressing ownership.
- Completion of the project
Get the exact data about the completion of the project.
- Amenities and charges
If you book an apartment from the gated community, make sure to inquire about the amenities and the applicable charges
- Find the best ambience to feel the life!
- Perfect floor planThe Floor plan is the foremost thing, which you should fix on.
- Good working conditionBefore hand over, you have to check over the condition of the walls, floors switches, wires, tiles fitting, and ceiling finishes etc.
- Comfortable ambienceHappiness lies in your comfortable ambience. So, the home should possess proper utility area, balcony, storage space, living space etc.
- Ventilation and lightHealthy life needs proper ventilation and air circulation. You should realize the importance of natural connectivity.
- Safe constructionClarify the construction methods and style. Confirm whether the building can resist the natural disasters.
- Basic amenitiesYou certainly need some basic amenities, if you own a residential apartment.
- Vaasthu ConnectivityThe effective vaasthu formulas will let in the good fortune to the home.
Pick the better location to drive a happy life!
Choose your ideal home in the locality that suits your lifestyle and taste.
- Convenient travelling facilities
Your location should be convenient for your transportation, bus, train or cab facilities.
- Should be near to your destination
Example: Your workplace, school, college, utility structure, shopping, pharmacy etc.
- Basic requirements for living
Good water supply, drainage, power supply etc.
- Ensure the long-term Investment
Value of the property drops and rises according to the location and time. Your investment should last long for more years.
- Inspect the flood issues
Chennai has faced a major flood disaster. It is something decisive to check on it.
- Safe and secure locality
Robbery, burglaries are threatening us these days in many localities in Chennai. Safe and secure location shields you with the stress-free life.
Some legal documentation needs to be processed to get the ownership of the property.
- Ownership and title deeds
It speaks about the ownership of the property. It is an act of transferring the ownership of the property.
- Sanctioned building plan check
The building should be constructed with the sanctioned building plan.
- Commenced certificate
Local municipal authority permits the building to start the construction.
- NOCs form from local bodies
Get the no objection certificates is vital for the registration of the property.
- Construction and builder agreement
Spend time reading the whole agreement.
- Completion certificate
After completion of the project, the builders should obtain the certificate from the local municipal authorities.
- Occupancy and possessions certificate
It is mandatory according to the state law that the developer should receive the occupancy and possession certificate.
Hope this article helped you to minimize your time in making a checklist. Chennai is the well established and sophisticated city to take uplift your lifestyle and exhilarate your life. Choose your dream home, which favors you with all benefits for a cozy life.
Design Your Desires!